If you have no idea for your next lunch, try our tip. This is a great dish for all vegetable lovers and lovers of healthy, but also delicious, foods. It is as attractive as it is delicious. A simple and quick chicken and vegetable casserole that only takes 10 minutes to prepare.
You can use the vegetables as it is in the recipe, or swap out the ingredients and insert your favorite vegetables. You can also put cheese on top. In any case feel free to improvise, you will not go wrong.
This chicken and vegetable casserole is a very simple and delicious dish rich in vitamins and other ingredients that are great for our body. The whole meal contains 592 calories.
Also read: Green lentils potato soup
- 300 g chicken fillet
- 250 g of batat (peeled)
- 1 broccoli
- 1 cauliflower
- half green pepper and half yellow pepper
- half a medium squash
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic slices
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 3 eggs
- 1 sour cream (200 g)
- olive oil
- spices of your choice (pepper and curry are used here)
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Boil salted water for vegetables.
- Peel and chop the vegetables (separate the broccoli and cauliflower into flowers, dice the peppers, batat and zucchini into slices, chop the onions and garlic.
- Fry chopped chicken (olive oil and mustard) with onion and garlic in olive oil.
- vegetables (batat, broccoli and cauliflower) for 3-4 minutes in boiling water, then strain, add the squash and pepper to the pan.
- Whisk the eggs with a fork, add the sour cream and season them as desired.
- Put the vegetables and chicken in the pan, pour over the egg and cream mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 200C, last couple of minutes on ventilation to seal.
Irena is a dentist from Croatia, working extensively in her field, but she also has a high interest in the fields of fitness, nutrition and medicine in general. She has been educating herself about how to lead a healthy lifestyle for years. She seeks to help people adopt healthy habits as well as healthy and positive thinking about life. In her spare time, she hikes, runs, plays saxophone and guitar, and develops her own websites – Salubrius Vita and GoalDigger. Her life motto is: When they expect a lot from you, you do even more.