These delicious and healthy muffins with banana and nuts contain anti-stress ingredients; bananas, nuts, whole grains of low glycemic index, rich in vegetable fiber, and since they contain no milk but apple juice, are juicy and delicious!
Natural active ingredients can reduce the impact of key stress hormones. Stress hormones such as cortisol are an essential survival tool, but can be detrimental to consumers’ skin and overall health when activated for extended periods of time. Chronic stress has myriad causes, whether that be lack of sleep, external aggressors such as pollution or UV radiation, or simply the persistent anxieties of daily life.
These healthy muffins with banana and nuts are soft, buttery, spiced with cinnamon, and ideal for breakfast or brunch. In addition, everything you need to prepare them is 3 bananas and some basic kitchen ingredients.
They can hold up well for up to several days. If you have some free time, you can freeze them and enjoy them when you’re too busy to prepare. In short this is an easy and quick recipe you have to try out.
Also read: Supershake for healthy bones and joints
Ingredients for 12 muffins:
- 125 g oatmeal
- 125 g of integral flour
- 1 egg
- 2.5 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 300 ml of unsweetened apple juice
- 3 less ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons of ground nuts
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- Put oatmeal, whole wheat flour, egg, baking soda and honey in a mixer and mix well.
- Top up the apple juice until the mass is soft and smooth.
- Add the bananas, nuts and cinnamon to the mixture and mix everything.
- Fill the muffin mold and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Also read: Green lentils potato soup